Petersfield – Hampshire
Hi Level Mezzanines is the country’s leading supplier of mezzanine floors and an opportunity has arisen within our company for a Estimator (Structural Engineer).
An Estimator with a structural engineering background is required to generate value engineered cost estimates for Europe’s leading provider of quality mezzanine floors.
The company has been designing and installing mezzanine floors to the highest quality in the industry for over 30 years with projects ranging from small, single storey floors right through to large, complex multi-tiered installations covering the whole UK, Southern Ireland, across Europe and the Far East. The Estimator will join a small close-knit team of experienced estimators. Full training provided.
- Generating new business from effective quoting on inbound enquiries.
- Ensure timely submission of quotes and provide technical support to customers
- Prepare detailed quotations with a realistic breakdown of cost budgets.
- Report to management on enquiries, orders and estimates in a timely manner
- Follow up on quotations
- Agree measures for accurate monthly billing
- The central point for estimating, including implementing best practice documentation, processes and procedures for efficient estimating
Skills and Experiences:
- Proven Estimator experience within Structural Engineering
- Degree or HND in Structural Engineering
- Must be IT Literate to produce professional quotations and retrieve relevant documentation
- Ability to work alone but also as part of team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Estimator (Structural Engineer) or Structural Engineer keen to move into an estimating role) to join the estimating team at Europe’s leading provider of quality mezzanines floors offering long term career prospects. Competitive salary is on offer.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org