The Telesales Executive is responsible for leading all business development activities to develop leads for the Sales Team to target. Preferably these will be with End User customers. Primarily the focus is Mezzanine Floors, but it could also include Fit Out as well.
The company has been designing and installing mezzanine floors to the highest quality in the industry for over 30 years with projects ranging from small, single storey floors right through to large, complex multi-tiered installations covering the whole UK, Southern Ireland, across Europe and the Far East. The Telesales Executive will join a small close knit team of experienced sales people.
- To lead all new customer engagement activities with new customers.
- Work with the Sales Director to target new customers.
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of profitable new business leads for Hi-Level growth.
- Engaging with Sales Team to ensure that a full handover of each lead is achieved to ensure that there is a high conversion achieved.
- To deliver a set number of leads per month – as agreed with the Sales Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Technical knowledge of large-scale engineering projects.
- Experience of the construction industry. To include negotiating with challenging deadlines and demanding customers.
- Project management with the ability to improve an existing process to deliver a better outcome.
- Knowledge of the customer procurement processes and understand how to sell to these companies that adds value to the customer.
- Have been successful in a Telesales role previously.
- Comfortable Cold Calling – phone & email.
- Internet searching / LinkedIn searching.
- Researching possible opportunities via lead generation tool or news articles.
- Maintain contact with people already contacted.
- Develop new ideas for generating new leads.
- Able to manage a pipeline of potential customers and maintain an accurate record of each lead by customer.
To be successful in this role, the Telesales Executive must have the following:
- Secondary education.
- Sales training / experience.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org